Please read through our terms and conditions before making any purchase.
1. Nothing in this agreement affects your statutory rights.
2. By using the Bebebel website and by agreeing to these terms as part of the ordering service you will become legally bound by them. Please always check the terms and conditions as they may be modified/updated at any time.
3. It is our sole discretion to change any part of this site. It is your responsibility to make sure items wanted are still being sold at the time of purchase. Any new items or features added to the website will be subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise stated.
4. All descriptions and weights of products are those of the original manufacturer and are given to provide a general description of the goods. All shipping weights include the dimensional weight of the packaging of the goods.
5. All orders made must be placed 14 days before the arrival date at your chosen destination to ensure the pack is delivered before the client's arrival date and for any refund to be applicable.
6. Bebebel makes all reasonable effort to ensure products arrive prior to, or on the delivery date specified during the order process. If the delivery does not arrive between 48 and 72 hours after arrival you will be entitled to a 50% refund. If products arrive more than 72 hours after your arrival you will be entitled to a full refund. Please see our Delivery Information for full details on delivery terms and our delivery guarantees.
7. Bebebel cannot be held responsible for any packages that are delayed by customs or that have been signed for yet not delivered through any third party agency. All refund policies are null and void under both these circumstances.
8. If you cancel your order more than 10 days before your arrival date you will be entitled to a full refund. For cancellations made less than 10 days before arrival you will be entitled to a 50% refund on the total value of your order.
9. Bebebel takes all necessary precautions to ensure all products are of perfect quality and usability before dispatch.
10. Bebebel takes no responsibility for any item damaged during transit.
11. Bebebel takes no responsibility for any accident or injury that may occur when using any of our products, please use all items responsibly and never leave your child unattended.
12. Bebebel takes no responsibility for any illness or medical condition that may arise from any of the products provided by us.
13. Once an order has been placed and paid for using one of the accepted debit or credit cards stated on our website you will receive a confirmation from Bebebel to the email address you have provided on the order. All payments are made through the secure PayPal system.
14. The Spanish equivalent of VAT is included in the price of any of our products.
15. It is your responsibility to make sure that the personal details provided by you for the purpose of purchasing our products are correct. Responsibility must also be taken to ensure that there are sufficient funds to pay for the desired products.
17. Bebebel reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit/debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
18. If the product you order is unavailable Bebebel will provide a substitute product which is as close in quality and description to the original order.
19. If you are not satisfied with any goods or items from our rental service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on: 0034 661 575 532.
20. Bebebel regrets that we cannot accept the return of any used or perishable food items or innovations products which have been used. All faulty goods must be returned in their original packaging and must be sent to us within 7 days of delivery to enable you to the full refund. Please send items to: Apatado 1096, Mojacar Playa, 04638, Almeria. The cost of returning the goods will be the responsibility of the customer.
21. Changes to any order can be processed up to 14 days before the required delivery date providing the goods have not already been sent. For any queries relating to an order please contact us on: 0034 661 575 532.
22. You will be solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any username, password and email address used in this website. Please notify Bebebel if you feel that this confidentiality has been breached in security.
23. All material provided in this website is for your personal use and cannot be used commercially.
24. The information used in the Bebebel website is controlled and managed by us from our headquarters in Mojacar, Spain. Any information provided by third parties is published in good faith and Bebebel cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or content of this. Bebebel also has no responsibility for material which is used through linked websites. All links are carefully selected for their relevance and interest to the Bebebel clients but we do not endorse or accept responsibility for their content, and cannot be held responsible for any products and services bought through them.
25. The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws. No material found in the Bebebel website may be used, modified, copied or reproduced without our prior authorization.
26. You are responsible for providing us with full and accurate details of the delivery address. Bebebel will not be responsible for any loss or delay in an order which has not had the correct delivery details provided.
27. If you are not there to accept delivery of the products it is your responsibility to instruct a third party to accept them on your behalf.
28. Bebebel will not be held responsible for the delay or failure to deliver your products due to circumstances beyond our control, i.e. Fire, theft, flood, sabotage, accidents, strikes, customs legislation or any other accident or act of God.
29. Only one discount voucher may be used per customer per order, and the discount will only be applied to the products ordered, not the cost of the shipping.
30. All orders will be charged in UK pounds. The conversion rate set out on the website is a rough guide to show the conversion in eruos/dollars and is not set on exact exchange rates.
31. Some countries may charge an additional importation tax on the products brought into their country. This tax is to be paid by the client and Bebebel will contact you to confirm the amount of tax you will have to pay.
1. All rental bookings require a 50€ deposit returnable via PayPal within 7 working days assuming all products are returned cleaned and unbroken.
2. All rental products will be collected before 12 noon on the relevant termination date of the rental agreement.
3. For all baby equipment rentals there is a 30€ delivery charge on all orders less than 50€.
4. In the event of a breakage of rental products please call the customer service telephone line open 8am – 10pm 7 days a week 0034 661 575 532.
5. Products may vary from the exact product shown on www.bebebel.co.uk those displayed are general examples of the type of products available to rent.
6. Photos of rental items displayed on the website are purely an example of the product concerned. The colour and style of products may vary.
7. All rental products must be cleaned after use to avoid losing deposit.
1. Innovations delivery charges. This charge for postage and packaging is additional to the price shown and is as follows for all European orders: Tummy Sleep Plus 10€, Baby Safe Feeder 5€, CDs 5€, Mosquito Repellent 5€, Happy Nappies 5€, Baby Wraps, All-in-Ones and Seperates 8€, Float Suits 10€, Svan Scooter 25€.
2. If any product bought from our innovations range is faulty we will be happy to issue you with a refund or a replacement.
3. Bebebel regrets that we cannot accept the return of any innovations products which have been used or worn. All faulty goods must be returned in their original packaging and must be sent to us within 7 days of delivery to enable you to the full refund. Please send items to: Apatado 1096, Mojacar Playa, 04638, Almeria. The cost of returning the goods will be the responsibility of the customer.
Bebebel retains the right to deny access to any person who fails to comply with the above stated terms and conditions.